Sunday, August 21, 2011

Just One of Those Days

I thought I was posting on this blog and actually found I had posted my useless info on my other blog, so I guess I will just send you there if you want to read how crazy the last couple of days have been. I am doing everything wrong including posting to the wrong blog ~ lol.





While I am here though I will mention I no longer have my ArtFire on-line shop. They have started charging for all shops by the month and no longer have a free service. It is a little frustrating because I just recently spent a lot of time and created my banner and everything else necessary to set up shop as well as the time it took to list items. I did make one sale, but that's not enough to justify paying their monthly fee. I guess some sites charge you according to sales made and I wouldn't have a problem with that. I will have to decide what I want to do now, if anything.






Have a great week!



Connie

1 comment:

Shawkl said...

Connie,

I had no idea you painted so wonderfully! Such a talented lady!! I love the curve of the vine and wondered it you'd mind if I tried to re-create it in an embroidery motif? Perhaps as a circle or oval only with curved vines and flowers...and the center crosses of course. Just let me know. Thanks.
Kathy
www.shawkl.com