Monday, December 31, 2018

Commissioned Watercolor Painting and Drawing

Now that the holidays are over I can post two commissioned pieces I created for clients.  Both were Christmas gifts so I couldn't post them until I was sure I wouldn't spoil the surprise.

The first one is titled "Friends in High Places".  The client's husband is a lineman for the power company and she wanted a personal painting with him on a power pole, vertical format, the look of a storm having just passed and homes/landscape showing in the background.


The second one was of a former family home.  It is a drawing and she ordered prints for each of her kids to enjoy.  She said they always had cats and kittens so she wanted a couple incorporated into the landscape somehow.


1 comment:

Magpie's Mumblings said...

I know both of these were well received - you have a wonderful talent! Happy 2019 to you Connie - may it be filled with lots of creativity!