It feels so good to be finishing projects. This pillow is made from a CQ block I created in 2012. On the block I incorporated 35 different TAST stitches. You can read about it HERE.
I added fabric around the edges to fit the 12" pillow form I had in my stash. I am determined to use some of what I already have on hand and that is what I had. It would have been too easy to have a 10" pillow form in my stash.
I used moire fabric for the back, stitching a lacy doily over it first. I have a lot of doilies in my stash that I need to begin using too and this seemed to work well.
On to the next (UFO) unfinished project...