Thursday, March 25, 2010

Three Wishes

My three granddaughters got three wishes...one each. My ten year old wanted pajamas for her American Girl doll. I bought a pattern and let her pick out the fabric from my stash. It's a great way to use up small amounts of fabric by the way. So here is a photo of wish number one...






One of my five year old twin granddaughters saw the necklace I made for my monthly challenge and loved it. She never likes jewelry, so I had to make her a small version of it with a heart instead of "that squiggly thing" (her words) on the big necklace. Wish number two...





Finally, the third wish came from my girly girl twin granddaughter who is totally fascinated with jewelry, shoes, nail polish and clothes. She will only wears dresses, even in soccer practice. I let her choose which of the necklaces I had made and told her I would make her one just her size. Here is her choice...well, this and about 20 or so others. Wish number three...










2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lucky grandchildren........lucky YOU!

Connie Eyberg Originals said...

Yes! Lucky ME!