Thursday, September 4, 2014

CQ Color Studies and CQ Retreat Prep

The CQ Retreat I signed up for months ago is nearing.  It will be my first retreat so I am very excited.  Since it is in the KC area I will be able to drive which will be even better especially since I have someone (Gayle) riding with me which will make the trip a pleasure.  The rumor is that we will (maybe) have time to sit, stitch and relax at various times throughout the retreat.  In preparation for that I have some small projects I will be taking with me including the three small - 6" - hearts for an on-going color study I am doing.  With so many talented CQ artists in my midst I am confident I will receive lots of valuable input in the event I get stuck on what to do.  I really can't wait to meet these ladies, many of whom I have become acquainted with on-line and have great respect for.




3 comments:

Magpie's Mumblings said...

Green with envy here. How I would love to be able to go to something like this. Alas, nothing in this area (and probably not in the whole of Canada either). Take lots of notes and photos because us jealous sorts want to live through you!!

Createology said...

You will have such a wonderful time sharing creative time with others. Your little hearts are very sweet. Creative Retreat Bliss...

margaret said...

sounds like a lovely retreat and trust you will share it with us on the blog lots of photos please