Well, this week seemed like a repeat (with a small twist) to last week's challenge. Last week we did the needlewoven picot stitch with a closed base, meaning the stitches at the base commenced in the same spot almost forming a point at the base. This week we did the same stitch but with an open base, more spread out. I decided to add the open base tree to the same tag as the closed base tree. I am not crazy about the tree, but do think the stitch has possibilities. I created each row with slight variation on length of the picot and very slight on the width as well.
The good news, for me anyway, is that I have stitched up the remainder of my Aida fabric that I have been using all year...none left to store! I was able to make 19 additional tags which will take me beyond the end of the year. I may save the extra tags for stitches I really want to record. I haven't decided yet.