The stitch for this week was the Buttonhole Wheel.
Here is a closeup of the trees. The floss I used was kind of wonky and I had problems with it separating, but for practice this was fine.
I've also used this stitch on previous projects, here:
I also experimented some more with Shisha and went ahead and created a tag for it as reference.
Here is my 'money topiary tree'
I also did a separate little tree (you really have to use your imagination for my trees you know). This is my penny tree. I followed the tutorial on Anita's blog, ArtisticFingers. I found it very easy to follow using just 3 basic stitches and I am quite pleased with the results.